Lead Event Planner
Center for Civic Innovation - Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
Sep 03, 2018 -
Lead event planner for the annual Civic Impact Awards, an event recognizing community leaders that address inequalities, community initiatives, empower social justice and find community solutions.
• Responsible for event logistics for democratic national committee and other campaign events.
• Produced event within 10% of the budget allocated across catering, rentals, AV and technology logistics reaching 180+ attendees and $50K in donations and contributions received.
Vice President of Programming
Net Impact - Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
Aug 01, 2017 -
Net Impact is a global community of over 100,000 professionals who want to become the most effective change agents they can be. Our emerging leaders take on social challenges, protect the environment, invent new products, and orient business toward the greater good. In short, we help our members turn their passions into a lifetime of world-changing action.
Conference Operations Manager
A3C - Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
Oct 01, 2016 -
Goals-driven leader responsible for event execution management and programming content to bolster large-scale attendance across entertainment, music, local entrepreneurs, artists, and social justice trailblazers while facilitating funding for community organizations.
• 2019 Oversaw complete operations of 75,00 square foot conference facility, including 35 direct reports and over 6,000 attendees.
• 2017 - 2018 Delegated logistics across 20+ partners while organizing a 2-day Action Summit with over 80 speakers, 30 panels and workshops and 15 experiences, attracting 500+ attendees’ bloggers, influencer marketers and culture-curated moments.
Founder + Lead Event Manager
Rich Beyond Wealth, LLC - Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
Aug 01, 2007 -
Founder and lead strategist of Rich Beyond Wealth, a social impact consulting firm specializing in the development of conscious business strategies, event production, experiential marketing, and community partnerships. We connect socially conscious businesses with feasible charitable endeavors. We complete a heart-forward analysis on your company and develop strategies to intentionally invest in your community. Through valuable partnerships, meaningful philanthropic events, and consumer engagement we utilize all resources available to caring companies that strive for a positive purpose in addition to profit value.
Self Employed - Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA
Jan 01, 2004 -
Conception to Completion Execution of Private and Corporate Events
Freelance consultant strategically optimizing professional, large-scale events with budgets averaging $250K while keeping a pulse on trends to build meaningful, philanthropic events for major brands.
Key Areas of Expertise Include:
• Large-scale event conception and planning, day of event coordination, hiring, management of 100+ event staff and volunteer engagement
• Development and execution of strategic philanthropic initiatives
• Ancillary and long-term project management, venue and vendor negotiations
• Event design and creative direction, public relations, experiential marketing
• Management of print and digital advertising including social media outlets, visual merc