Freelance - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
Dec 21, 2017 -
Plan large and intimate events, including dinner parties, wellness influencer events, birthdays, and brand product launches.
Most recently, the product launch I planned had over 400 attendees, large brand donations and vendors, multiple photo booths/experiences, huge plant-based buffet, and the best part; a rescue dog runway show that resulted in over 40 dogs being adopted or fostered.
Utilize brand connections to facilitate donations and sponsorships
Organize staff, including volunteers, vendors, servers, etc. Use social media knowledge to advertise for the events.
Il Cielo - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
Nov 23, 2018 -
Feb 16, 2019
As the event planner on the property, I planned everything from corporate to personal events; including, birthdays, holiday parties, meetings, baby showers and a wedding.
I was responsible for overseeing the kitchen operations, front of house, servers and vendors, and mediating any problems that arose. I was the point of contact for everything and attended every even.
Sought out leads, completed sales and worked with clients through the entire event planning process.
Hired vendors and helped with the creation aspect of decor, · invites and social media.
Event Coordinator assistant
Baby2baby - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
Nov 18, 2018 -
Dec 11, 2018
Assisted in planning the yearly gala
FSAP PETA Foundation - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
Dec 31, 2016 -
Sep 01, 2017
•Organized high-end donor events across the U.S. from inception to post-event budget calculating.
• Sourced staffing, including security and vendors, and ordered supplies, necessary equipment and décor.
• Developed contracts and food and beverage orders; organized catering.
• Negotiated costs and services inline with budgets.
• Formulated timelines of events
• Designed VIP gift bags that the VP said were the best he had ever seen
Tradeshow Event Coordinator
Motif - Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA
Aug 06, 2015 -
Aug 30, 2016
Organized production of high-end exhibition booths from the initial sale to post-event budget calculating.
• Maintained detailed Excel spreadsheets for each lead and client.
• Managed client accounts, processed orders and invoices.
• Attended trade shows to supervise a team of 8 during production.
• Invoiced clients and followed up with vendors and clients.
• Processed invoices